4.26.2007

On the Line- Stars & Infinite Darkness


- your name, name of store, year opened

Jason Yang, Stars and Infinite Darkness, opened Feb2000

-tell us a bit about your shop and inspiration to open

Stars and Infinite Darkness sells products by young designers from across the world. I started the website because I use to be a designer myself and wanted to find a way to market many young designers together.The website is designed to give the designers maximum exposure at minimal cost

-what item is currently on your covet list?

Look in our Best Sellers list, it's the best sellingitems in the last 30 days.

-what item could you not resist buying for yourself?

T-shirts by Chandi and wallets by randL.

-who is your personal "it" designer right now?

Having almost 200 designers on the website, it'shard to choose one but of the latest new designers, Ilove KidViskous.

-what is your recommendation for designers who want to be carried in your store?

I look for originality and quality. I'm really looking for someone with an unique vision and something that sets their collection apart.

-what is the biggest trend that is currently impacting your buying decisions?

I don't really look at trends... I look for acollection that shows the designer's personality.
Jason Yang, owner/buyer, Stars and Infinite Darkness

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin