9.14.2006

Katherine Kwei


I saw Katherine's bags in this weeks WWD and could not wait to show you guys some more. Katherine is launching for Spring/Summer 2007 and I'm so excited to get a sneak peek. The collection is based on a technique learned from her grandmother at an early age; the chinese "eternity" knot. This intricate weaving technique is fused with luxurious materials (purposely lacking in external hardware) to create what I'm sure will become a well loved collection. See it here...and good luck to Katherine on her launch!



update: the bags posted on Katherine's site are samples; her PR agency was kind enough to send me these true sneak peeks for your viewing pleasure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg... these are BEAUTIFUL. kudos to katherine on some of the first truly original handbags i've seen in a while!

Unknown said...

I really love this bag! I have been looking around for a new bag for the last few months but haven't found one as they are all so similar.

This really is unique!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin