7.03.2007

Prairie Underground

Prairie Underground designers Davora Lindner and Camilla Eckersley sourced the great frontiers for their aesthetic. Inspired by quilters and women of yore who made the clothing they wore, the longtime friends created a collection that incorporates comfort, wash and wear, and edgy detail. Prairie Underground also utilizes eco friendly fabric such as hemp and organic cotton... harking back to the days when simple was good, and natural and organic were one and the same.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - I love the first photo. I keep seeing drawstring hemlines everywhere.

Night Life said...

love blog view mine

Anonymous said...

I just bought the trench coat today. I loooove it. I can't wait till it gets colder so I can wear it outside!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin