12.12.2007

Nervous System

I've been doing a lot of jewelry posts lately since (although a common one) it's a nice gift for the holidays. Here's how to make it uncommon...a piece from Nervous System. A collaboration between Jessica Rosenkatz and Jesse Rosenberg that stems from their fascination with biological and mathematical processes. I think the photos say it better than I can so definitely check out their site; many of my favorite pieces are already sold out so snag an incredible affordable piece before it's gone.

2 comments:

ms. rosehip said...

absolutly incredible stuff. blows my hair back.

Anna said...

I love their work - absolutely gorgeous!

How's it going, karen? Meant to congratulate you a while ago on your expanded Hammocks and High Tea collection - looks great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin