6.02.2008

Knox


Roomy, everything-but-the-kitchen-sink bags are usually reserved for us folks who do the urban stroll. So I'm always excited to see a New Yorker designer behind a fabulous handbag collection. Jessica Maxcy designs Knox with city living in mind, using 'structure and design elements that serve a purpose and blend into the overall shape'. Best of all Jessica designs and produces her collection from Redhook, Brooklyn. In Redhook, it's a lengthy walk between subway and home so I'm pretty sure this girl knows a thing or two about a good bag. Check out Fall & Spring Knox handbags here.

3 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

Hi! I have just added you to my blogroll so please tell me when you have added me! thanks!

LuckyLucyChance said...

Those bags are stunning!

The Lil Bee said...

These bags are great. I need to chill a little on my bag purchases for a while, but that pink one is awesome. Sorry..."desert"...I just looked it up on the site!

Need to step away now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin