6.02.2008

Knox


Roomy, everything-but-the-kitchen-sink bags are usually reserved for us folks who do the urban stroll. So I'm always excited to see a New Yorker designer behind a fabulous handbag collection. Jessica Maxcy designs Knox with city living in mind, using 'structure and design elements that serve a purpose and blend into the overall shape'. Best of all Jessica designs and produces her collection from Redhook, Brooklyn. In Redhook, it's a lengthy walk between subway and home so I'm pretty sure this girl knows a thing or two about a good bag. Check out Fall & Spring Knox handbags here.

3 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

Hi! I have just added you to my blogroll so please tell me when you have added me! thanks!

Sarah Smile said...

Those bags are stunning!

dee said...

These bags are great. I need to chill a little on my bag purchases for a while, but that pink one is awesome. Sorry..."desert"...I just looked it up on the site!

Need to step away now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin