8.07.2006

Aaneta

I was checking out Aaneta and my first thought was that it had a bit of an artisanal quality to it; braiding, tonal hardware, and the washed leather all add to the look. Reading a little further I find out that the mother-daughter team are from Uruguay and design with a distinct South American look. I think it has a bit of a different feel while keeping with the contemporary look. The spring collection will be showing at Project in Las Vegas, check out the Fall collection here.

2 comments:

Helena said...

The first bag is beautiful and casual. I love how the leather is so washed that it looks like velvet.

Anonymous said...

The first purse you show here is screaming "Buy me! Buy me!" This is my style all the way. Thanks for sharing this and supporting indie designers ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin